Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hoping for Heat in Atlanta

alexis-beach-01

So it’s a ‘short week’ here at Maddy G, as we pack up ‘the show’ and move the whole thing south to meet up with Alexis Golden in Atlanta, GA.

As I blogged earlier, we’ll be shooting “FLP 3”, among other things, and hopefully come back with some dirty stories to tell.

The temperature at The Play Place has been hovering in the single digits. On Sunday, it’s supposed to be 60 degree’s in Atlanta. While that’s by no mean a heat wave, I’ll take it as a welcomed thaw. And besides, I’m pretty sure that Alexis and her tag team of hotties will bring plenty of heat of their own.

alexis-beach-02

So the rest of today will be spent making sure I have everything. Packing the lights, and camera’s, and being sure to include the chargers, and the ‘little stuff’ that’s always around the studio that I don’t think about. (Like Wet Wipes & hand sanitizer)

The earlier part of this week was relatively un-eventful. I worked on getting February’s DVD releases ready for the manufacturing plant. On deck is “Bubbles, Balloons & Other Stuff…” along with Alexis Golden’s “Travel MILF: L.A. Adventure”. You’ll see them both in your favorite video stores in February.

Maddy’s first 3D movie “Oral Servitude 3 in 3D” was just released on Video on Demand and Download. You’ll have to have a pair of Red / Blue 3D glasses to watch the 3D version so dig ‘em up and check it out. 

maddy-3d-glasses-02

On the 31st you’ll be able to pick up the 2 Disc DVD which has 3D Glasses included, or you can grab a copy right now at the Play Place DVD Store. If 3D isn’t ‘your thing’, you have the ‘Standard Version’ available now too.

Totally NOT in 3D.

I won’t be blogging next week, but I will be doing some updates on Facebook, so check in with me there for updates from ‘the road’.

Now where’s my Willie Nelson tape?

- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment