Monday, December 14, 2009

Finishing "Regarding Jenny"

ORIGINAL POST JUNE 20 2009

So, we finished the second full day of shooting "Regarding Jenny".

Yesterday, we got most Jade's scenes in 'the can', including Jenny's first girl / girl
scene.

This was the third girl / girl scene I've filmed of Jade, and I got her groove in the shower scene (the last one) but this was my first scene with Jenny, so it was monumental in that respect.

They are both beautiful, so it was one of those times when I had to pretty much just capture what's happening, and Jade has a presence about her that loves the camera.

No matter what she says.

We covered a lot of ground, and I got to shoot outside a bit, which has been rare lately, with the weather that Erie's been throwing at us. Jade and Jenny on the roof of Union Station in their bikini's was worth the wait.

So, we're finishing Jade's roll on Monday, and we'll have the production wrapped by Wednesday. Then DJ and are will set about putting together the first cut.

In other 'Jenny' news, we got word this week from midwest punk rockers Straight Outta Junior High that they've given us a license to use their song "Jenny & I" on the soundtrack of the movie.

Also Best Of Seven came through with their song "Beautiful Goodbye" which we were hoping to get for this movie, but weren't really expecting it.

So, the soundtrack for this one is shaping up to be amazing.

I'm taking the weekend off to recharge the batteries. It's been 16 days straight of 12 hour days, and I'm starting to feel the effects of fatigue. My joints hurt, and my brain feels softer than usual, so I'm gonna spend a couple days on the couch, hanging out with my kids and catching up on some movies I've missed.

Then Monday, we're back to "Regarding Jenny", wrapping up Jade's story arch and also Jenny has a photo spread for CoverDoll Magazine that photog Mark Feinstein has graciously agreed to shoot. I know when I'm out of my league, and the cover pictorial for a major fashion magazine is way beyond what I'm capable of shooting.

And Jenny deserves to have her first cover shot by the best.

Have a good weekend.

- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment