Monday, December 14, 2009

Thwarted Censors, Jenny's Movie and Jade's Butt

ORIGINAL POST JULY 13 2009

I thwarted the censors at YouTube again!

Well, not really.

As it turns out, there isn't a single frame of "Inside Marie's Play Place" Episodes 3 and 4 that we can show on YouTube. We got a big slap on the wrist last week, 'points taken off', they told our parents, and then put it all on our permanant record.

Yeah, it was ugly like that, so I spent the week cutting and recutting it, and all I ended up with was some amazing long looks at Jade's "Oh" Face.

Which I don't mind saying, gave me a giant chub, but none the less, I couldn't weasel this one in.

Since the point of our YouTube Channel is to allow everyone to keep up with the story and the characters, Maddy and Jade decided to just tell you the story in their own words, from their own filthy little mouths.

http://www.youtube.com/mariemadison

Does the outfit look familear? Yeah... I dropped all the heat on Friday with that picture of Jade in the dressing room, so seeing her talking about Maddy making her 'Tap Out' might seem like an after thought, pay attention.

Watching her thought process unravel into words is enough to make your insides turn all gooey and cause you to start breathing weird.

This is none more apparent than in the next little thing you'll be seeing on the YouTube Channel. It's a little opus I'm going to call "A Butt Built For Grabbing".

Yeah, so stay tuned.

Speaking of tuning in... we got a new batch of Server Stats today and learned that "Inside Marie's Play Place" has it's highest concentration of viewers in Sweden.

The fucking Swedes totally 'get' us.

Home of the hottest Bikini Team in the World. Yeah, they totally 'get' us.

So what else?

Jenny signed all of her pre-order posters today in my office. Everyone who pre-ordered the DVD gets a free autographed poster, and we shipped them all out today, so pretty much no one was shooting anything. Maddy was running back and forth to the post office, I was burning DVD's and packing up screeners and Jenny hung out in my office and signed her posters.



I'll tell you what, this girl can't tell a joke to save her life, but she sure is
nice to look at.

And I think that's it.

Today was pretty much a day to wrap up "Regarding Jenny", get the screeners out to the reviewers and the distributors. Jenny sent a copy to Matt McMullan back home.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment